Approx. Rs 125 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating Temperature :||minus 40 to 140 degress F|
|Capacity :||1550 mAh|
|Voltage :||3 v|
|Chemical System :||Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)|
|Packaging Details :||Sub-case 400 units, case 1200 units|
|Weight :||17 g|
|Model No. :||CR123A|
CR123A photo lithium batteries provide the power source most used in today's cameras and high power flashlights.
Panasonic makes many of the CR123A 'brands' you already know including Surefire, Streamlight and many others. Perhaps the best CR123A battery made, at any price.Features :
- Perform well in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degree F.
123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LCWarnings:
- Do not short circuit, exceed specifications, puncture or dispose of in fire.
- Do not mix batteries from different manufacturers.
- Do not mix batteries of different charge states- do not mix new cells with old cells.
- Do not attempt to recharge primary lithium batteries.
- Keep away from children.